- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon of dried onion flakes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 1/2 (4 1/2 ounces) cup of milk
- 2 - 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (Campbell's)
- 1/2 can sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon of Mrs Dash garlic & herb seasoning
- 1 cup of butter crackers crushed (Keebler)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until done; drain.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix noodles, onion flakes, 1 cup cheese, peas, tuna, mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, and 1/2 Mrs Dash garlic & herb seasoning.
- Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and top with butter cracker crumbs and remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
During your purchase once check out is complete, immediately you will be directed to a PDF file download button.
And for CD purchases of $7.99, it will arrive by mail within 2-5 days, which is an eBook of 100 Low Sodium Recipes. Free Shipping for U.S. and Puerto Rico customers!
"Full Flavor, Low Salt Recipes"
Thank you and be Blessed!